Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gearing Up......


I am gearing up. My dad and I leave this Saturday at 7am. We are loading up the truck and getting it ready for the long road trip. Our first stop is Tulsa Oklahoma, where we will stay the night. We are estimating roughly 12 hours to drive there. Sunday we are shooting for Albuquerque New Mexico, which is about 9 hours, and Monday a 6 hour drive to Tuscan Arizona. I have had a few speed bumps with my Visa process and I am planning to stop by the Mexican Embassy in Tuscan to get everything Finalized. Please pray that the right paperwork comes in in time, and that everything goes smoothly at the Embassy.
Tuesday is border crossing day. One of my good friends and co-workers, Rodo, will be flying up to meet us in Tuscan on Monday night, and will cross into Mexico with us. I am grateful he will be joining us, as he is a national who knows the roads and lingo. Please also pray for a safe border crossing as well as safe travels from Tuscan to Mazatlan. We are hoping to be in Mazatlan by Tuesday evening, but may split the trip into 2 days and arrive in Mazatlan on Wed afternoon. I will be keeping our trip results updated on Facebook, as internet is available, and will post here when we safely arrive in Mazatlan.
Thank you all for your love, support and prayers. I am getting very excited, but will also be missing so many great family and friends!!! I will be updating my blog on a weekly basis, and on my website you can find all the current projects we are doing, and how you can get involved!!
Blessings
Adam

   

No comments:

Post a Comment