Friday, February 8, 2013

Benediciones de Mazatlán

Blessings from Mazatlán!
       
     Well not just yet. I am currently preparing for my upcoming departure in March, and I have absolutely enjoyed getting to know and meet with so many new and old friends. I am excited for this next journey God has for me, and I am grateful for your heart and passion to partner with me. My heart goes out to the 163,000,000 orphans in the world, and I know that as a believer in a God greater than all, together we can make a difference in the life of each child we serve.
         This past December my cousin adopted a little girl from the US. At just a few weeks old she asked my sister and I to be her God parents. As I held her at her baptism, I could see the love and joy that God had created her with. It is the same joy I experience everyday when I sit down with the children we serve. Above is little Carlitos, a boy who lives at El Rancho de los Ninos, a childrens home here in Mazatlan. Since last February, B2B has been working with Carlitos as well as the other 26 kids at the home, partnering Back2back to provide for them. Although God has been blessing these kids far longer than we have, it is amazing to be a part of a ministry that He uses to lift up these children. It has been a blessing to see how Carlitos has grown in just a year, and it is through the Body of Christ that he has the joy of a normal 3 year old.
        Would you please pray with me that the Lord will bless Carlitos and all the Children at El Rancho de los Ninos, and that He will raise up my ministry partner team in these last few months. If you think you might want to be a part of this team or know of someone who would, please contact me at agellenbeck@back2back.org or at 513-600-5083.
 Thank you for joining me in this pursuit of the orphan!
                Blessings
                 Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment