Monday, March 25, 2013

First group!

A group arrived today from CO! We took them out to EdS to hang with the kids, and we had a cookout with them. Good old hambergasas! The kids had so much fun. Rodo and I pick up the group from the airport. I have been learning my streets here. Glad I picked Mazatlan. Its not as big as MTY haha. It is different driving here, especially when you have 15 other people in the van with you. But i am enjoying the learning experience.
Still waiting on internet, so I apologize for the brief post. Hoping to get connected soon, but down here we say flexico mexico!
My dad flys out tomorrow. I am super bummed. It has been such a blessings to have him here. I am grateful for all his help and for driving down with me. I am really going to miss him!! He got to play with little Perlita today. She is such a cutie. Here are the two of them swinging from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment